Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nachos Party, Anyone?

Two of my sons were born in April..so I called them "April Boys"..LOL! My second son who celebrated his birthday on April 12, requested to have a party with their Trojans Team in Basketball. Since his older brother who also born three days after his, I decided to enjoined the celebration for both of them together with their common friends in basketball.

Picture taken eight years ago
This picture reminded me of how time flies soooo quickly! Now i have a 17 and 15 years old young men! This shows that I am really getting older :)
My teenees who really grew up so fast!
Back to their celebration, we called it 'Nachos Party' where my sons requested nachos on the table while they were having fun swimming at the pool. Gladly that we are just near to the Club house here in our village which we could bring their handa easily.
Beef Nachos
It was my first time to do this even though I am familiar with it when my cousin's wife made it once in our family reunion. Then my son tasted it once again from his classmates birthday, that is why he wanted it for his birthday too! It was a winner for all of them and maybe on your party too! I am happy enough to share how i made it :)

Ingredients:
*Plain Nachos/Tacos ( i bought one with flavors since plain nachos were not available in the Supermarket that time)
*ground beef
*tomatoes (finely cut) divide in two portions
*white onions (Finely cut)
*cucumber (finely cut)
*tomato sauce/pizza sauce
*grated cheese
*Lettuce (for garnishing)

Let us do it!
1. saute ground beef in first portion of tomatoes. set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce.
3. In a platter, arrange the nachos.
4. Sprinkle the sauteed beef on top of the nachos.
5. Add the onions, tomatoes and cucumber.
6. Put the sauce and grated cheese.
7. Serve.

We just called it "Nachos Party" as the main highlight course for their birthday, but i also cook pasta, puto and french fries for them too :)


To my sons: May the good Lord continue to shower His abundant blessings upon you! 
(Read Deutronomy 28)

More photos..












No comments:

Post a Comment