Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Renewal of Driver's License Conveniently!

Yesterday was my birthday and at the same time, date of expiration of my driver's license. That only means that it needed for renewal! It was a fast tracking years that i have noticed that two years is finally over.

From the first time i got my license, i didn't like the experience of long waiting in lines from step-to-step procedures in LTO (Land Transformation Office). I got my first license in LTO-Las Pinas assessed by A1 Driving School fascilitator since i studied driving from them.

Driver's License Renewal Center Alabang Town Center

Thank God that LTO already expand their service to malls. I track down the internet and read some blogs that helped me a lot where to conveniently renew my driver's license. I chose to renew my license in mall where i can conveniently go since i live in a subdivision along Daang Hari Road, and that is in Alabang Town Center (ATC). Actually it is not located inside the mall. The location is near the parking lot of ATC in South Supermarket. It is across the side entrance of ATC. Anyway, you can ask the guard there to point the exact location :)

This is my first time for license renewal and surprisingly more convenient in mall!

Here are the step-by-step procedure in renewing for first time (my experience)

1. Get an application form in Window 1.
2. Go to Window 6 for UPLOAD.
3. Pay for Medical (P100) and Service Fee (P100) to the cashier to get your number for medical.
4. Fill up the application while waiting for your number to be called for medical.
5. Medical
6. Go back to Window 1 for assessment.
7. Go to Window 6 for Photo/Signing.
8. Go to Window 2 for evaluation.
9. Pay to the Cashier for the corresponding fee.
10. Wait for the releasing.

BREAKDOWN OF LICENSE FEES

I spend more or less an hour to finish the procedures. They will ask your previous receipt if you are first time to renew your license, but mine was lost so i just tell them and it's just fine anyway. They only give us the OR with stamped as temporary license since ID card is not available yet. They gave until November 4 for the effectivity of my temporary license and hopefully get the official ID card license on the same date.


Here are the lists of Driver's License Renewal Centers (DLRC)

  •  DLRC – NE Pacific Mall, Maharlika Hi-way, Cabanatuan City
  •  DLRC SM Marilao, Bulacan
  •  OSS SM Mall City, San Fernando, Pampanga
  •  DLRC SM Clark, SM City Clark Field, Angeles City, Pampanga
  •  DLRC Sta. Rosa, 3rd Flr., Robinson’s Market, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
  •  DLRC SM Naga City, Brgy. Triangulo, Naga Cit
  •  DLRC Bacolod, Robinsons Place, Bacolod City
  •  DLRC Iloilo, Robinson’s Place, Iloilo City
  •  DLRC SM Cebu, SM North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
  •  DLRC Robinson’s Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
  •  DLRC ICM Tagbilaran City, Bohol
  •  DLRC Cagayan de Oro City, Limketkai Mall, Lapasan, Cagayan, De Oro City
  •  DLRC SM City, 2nd Flr., Quimpo Blvd., Davao City
  •  DLRC NCCC Mall of Tagum, Highway 55, Tagum City
  •  DLRC SM Manila 5th Flr. SM Manila
  •  DLRC Araneta, 3F Araneta Square Mall, Caloocan City
  •  DLRC Ayala MRT Station, Makati City
  •  DLRC Guadalupe Upper Level, Guadalupe Commercial Complex, Makati City
  •  DLRC Robinson’s Galeria, Level 1 East Lane Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
  •  DLRC Tutuban, 2nd Flr Central Mall Bldg, Tutuban Center
  •  DLRC Metro East, Basement Robinson’s Metro East, Marikina
  •  DLRC Ever Gotesco, 2/F Gotesco Mall, Commonwealth Ave., Q.C.
  •  DLRC Robinson’s Place Fairview, 3F Robinson’s, Novaliches, Q.C.
  •  DLRC Metro Point, 3rd Flr., Metro Point Mall, Pasay City
  •  DLRC SM Super Center, Grd., Flr., SM Hypermart, Pasig City
  •  DLRC SM Megamall, G/F SM Megamall B, Mandaluyong City
  •  DLRC SM North Edsa, G/F SM North Edsa Annex, SM City
  •  DLRC SM Cubao, 3rd Flr., Farmer’s Mall, Cubao, Quezon City
  •  DLRC Alabang, Ayala Alabang Town Center, Muntilupa City

Update:
I got my Driver's License ID in November 4, a month after I applied for renewal in October 1.





15 comments:

  1. Would you know if Alabang Town Center branch has available card now? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for landing on my blog. Honestly, i don't know now if they already issue the licence on the same day you apply for renewal. But i hope they fixed that issue.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hello btw, and thanks to your blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome. It's good to know that somehow my blog could help the readers. God bless!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I blogged for the renewal of driver's license. Whatever info in your old license, the same thing you can see in the renewed one.

      Delete
    2. I blogged for the renewal of driver's license. Whatever info in your old license, the same thing you can see in the renewed one.

      Delete
  4. I just know about one driving school, from where I got training for truck driving. I joined Port Macquarie Driving School and got LR Truck license with their help. I am well experienced in this field now and earning hell lot in US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Good for you! Is the driving school here in P.I? Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. Hi! Good for you! Is the driving school here in P.I? Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. When I tried to renew my license at that branch last monday. I got rejected because they said I dont have any record there and told me I ought to go to las pinas branch instead. Why??? I thought you can renew your license at ANY lto office?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's bad to know. I don't know why was that. It was also my first time to renew my Driver's license when I wrote this blog and there's no hassle. I'll be renewing again my license this October and surely update this blog if there is changes. Thanks for landing to my blog! God bless!

      Delete
    2. Oh! That's bad to know. I don't know why was that. It was also my first time to renew my Driver's license when I wrote this blog and there's no hassle. I'll be renewing again my license this October and surely update this blog if there is changes. Thanks for landing to my blog! God bless!

      Delete