Monday, October 6, 2014

Oh! My Shoes!

It was a funny experience when you wore a different colored shoes right?! Yes, It happened to me! And I have learned from it!


Last October 1, (Oh! that was my birthday!)..i bought a pair of boat shoes from Shoebox, Alabang Town Center. As a present to myself (kasi nga birthday ko..heheh), I chose a pair from on sale items. Fit it, pay and go. I did not open it at home until on Sunday (after four days) that we went to Worship Service. Still we don't noticed it was a different pair! Yeah, you're right, we reached the church wearing a different color of shoes. Good thing is that no one even noticed about it..even me! I just observed it when the Worship is nearly ended while the pastor asked us to bow down and pray..looking down to my shoes--that's when I saw it was different (black and blue) I told hubby about it and we just all laughed!

Admit it! you can't barely see the difference, right! Until you look closely-- below is blue, upper is black!

The next day, we head back at the Shoebox and let the sales lady see what she gave us. They were good enough to entertain us and just get the right color to match the pair of shoes i bought from them.

The right pair of shoes to fit my feet! I GOT THE BLACK!

Here are some guide/tips in buying shoes (from my personal experience) and I wanted to share it with you...

1. Know on what occasion you will use the shoes.
2. Select the type of shoes you wanted to buy.
3. Fit what is just right for your feet. (if you will wear the shoes with socks, then have some allowance for it)
4. Check the size if it is well fitted from one another.
5. Check closely on the color because sometimes the dim lights from a store may have vary effects on the colors.
6. Check the materials used.
7.. Double check before paying.
8. keep the receipt.

Shoes that fits the Feet is a Happy Feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment