Monday, September 29, 2014

Chef Tony's Popcorn-- Tub of Happiness.

I never know that eating popcorn could be a bridge in helping out the persons with down syndrome.

I am familiar with Chef Tony's Popcorn but I don’t buy it because it’s half pricey than the one we used to buy.



When we we’re in a mall in Cubao, I was struck to buy some and so let hubby taste it since I know popcorn is his favorite. Since it has promo that time, we got three small tub for a price of P299. You need to include a small tub of Original Caramel then choose two more small tub of other flavors to avail the promo. Each small tub cost P115 up depending on the flavors. Here are what we got: Original Caramel, White Chocolate and Country Cheddar.




I was surprised when I saw at the side of the bag that says a portion of the sales goes to: DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Now, eating popcorn could be more enjoyable if it’s Chef Tony’s Popcorn because you know that you share the blessings to someone by simply purchasing.
Chef Tony’s Popcorn is available in Asia—Manila, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand and Cambodia.
To know more about Chef Tony’s Popcorn, you may visit their website www.cheftonys.com.
Like them on Facebook: cheftonysphilippines;
Follow them on Twitter and Instagram: cheftonysphils

Every tub of Chef Tony’s Popcorn is your tub of Happiness!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a Chef Tony's pop corn at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/chef-tonys-original-caramel-small-tub-7801.html) a month ago. I think their pop corns are more affordable than the market price. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete