Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reminiscing My Youth Scent with Lewis and Pearl Cologne

I am very much sensitive with fragrance and scents. My nose get easily itchy when i smell something strong in odor. Next is unending sneeze til i get teary eyes that lead to allergy attack. Strong scents caused me headache too! I can still remember the strong scent of my mom's perfume (brand from a well known cosmetics company for women) that every time she sprayed on her body, it turned my head fall sideways and start to feel dizzy.

That is why I chose colognes over perfumes. I like light scented colognes such Ice Water of Lewis and Pearl (formerly known as Green Cross Cologne). It brings back my teenage scent since i used to use it back in my youth days. I don't exactly remember why in vain i stopped using it. Maybe because i tried other products. So when i saw it at the Supermarket, i bought it without second thought.

It brings smile on me and hubby's face...it refreshed our memories on how sweet the scents that we both fall in love with. There's another variant that we are looking, from old Green Cross Cologne in old green bottle in the 90's. We may never know exactly the variant but the smell still linger--a scent same with Aspen perfume that was used by hubby in his youth days. I hope it is still available, that's for hubby!



We say Hello! to the old sweet scent of Lewis and Pearl Cologne Ice Water variant and we use it to refresh us everyday. All variants of Lewis and Pearl Cologne have been dermatologically tested to be safe and hypoallergenic. Goodbye itchy nose and allergy for me!

WE STAY FRESH AND REFRESHED EVERYDAY WITH LEWIS AND PEARL COLOGNES!




1 comment:

  1. I am also very much sensitive with perfume, and so I like your article. I enjoyed the whole article.

    ReplyDelete