Thursday, December 25, 2014

Our Christmas 2014

It's our 2nd year of celebrating Chistmas in Cerritos Heights. Last year, we spend it with the whole family because hubby's vacation lengthed within the season. I can say that nothing compares in celebrating Christmas with the family complete. But incomplete family members should not be a reason to not be happy on the ocassion. So whether hubby is not with us, we just reminded that Christmas is Jesus' birthday that whether we are complete or incomplete, with more foods or less, it must be celebrated!
36 inches Qutro Stagione. 4 kinds Pizza: Bolognese, Hawaiian, Etna and Calda.
I did not cook this time. I asked my kids what they want. When they said pizza, i think of something different! Then it came across my mind the number of pizza parlor which i saw from a tarpauline posted on a tricycle which delivers a huge pizza. I called them the day before the delivery so they could prepare it earlier and deliver it on time.

It was a hassle-free Christmas for me in preparing food this time. And Calda Pizza Cavite made it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment