Sunday, December 7, 2014

My 'No Bake' Cheesecake!

Oh! yes, you read it right on the title!--a no bake cheesecake. Hmmm..I know it's not only me who crave for cheesecake and wanted to make one by self. I really love sweets but not too sweet desserts. So, in making my own, I could make a precise sweetness that I want. I also love to bake but unfortunately, i don't own an oven so I couldn't bake. But that did not preclude me from making desserts even cakes! Thanks to the internet that I could easily search on for a no bake recipes for cheesecake! Since this is my first time to make a cheesecake, I opted to use a high quality cream cheese of Philadelphia.

I bought this pack of 2 bars Philadelphia cream cheese at the Supermarket
that comes with FREE measuring spoon.

My No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake!
Though it is my first time to make this, my kids gave me thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment