Tuesday, November 4, 2014

No more fake Postal ID

ID or Identification card identifies one person's information. It can also be used for any transactions. That is why I am trying to get IDs, but seems I only have Driver's License yet and expired Postal ID :)

When I got married and became 'Mrs. Manlapaz', this is one of my problem in doing  transactions in private and government offices which they asked for two valid IDs. I remember back then when i had a hard time opening a bank account. Good thing that they've just asked me to bring my marriage contract,Birth Certificate and Baranggay Clearance (since i don't own yet a valid ID carried my new surname) and allowed me to open an account.

Though I am a registered voter in Taguig, I don't know why they did not issue my voter's ID, which is also in the list of valid IDs. One of the most available valid ID that you can apply easily is the Postal ID. The time i applied for it four years ago, the requirements are simple: Birth Certificate, Baranggay Clearance, ID pictures and P400 fee. The ID then is just a laminated paper with your picture and information type written on it and has expiration for three to five years.
Old Postal ID

NOW, the Philippine Postal Corp. launched a new-look Postal ID! It comes in plastic laminated (like ATM card) with magnetic stripe. It comes with hollographic security image and other security features with biometrics data of the ID owner. With its new look, it is secured with Quick Response Code (QRC) that cannot fraud at all! It has android app that can verify whether the QRC is fake. 

The new Postal ID

THE GOOD NEWS:
There is no age requirement in getting the new look Postal ID. Anyone can get their own Postal ID even the students! Just bring with you your Birth Certificate, Baranggay Clearance and a fee ranging from P400-P800. For now, it is only available in Five Pilot area in Metro Manila. It will be available nationwide by January 2015.

For those who just recently got their postal ID, they can go to the nearest Post Office and ask for the new one in plastic laminated with a discount fee. Yes, it's not free of charge.

IN THE FUTURE:
The Philippine Postal Office aimed to use the new Postal ID for future transaction in Philippine Postal Savings bank too.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. idtop

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! fake id websites 2021

    ReplyDelete
  3. REDDIT FAKE ID VENDOR 2. FAKE ID DRIVER LICENSE 3 fast fake id shipping 4 getting a fake id 5 fake id maker online fake id fast shipping

    ReplyDelete