Sunday, August 3, 2014

I got the cheaper set of good quality loom band!

In my previous blog Loom Band craze, we joined 'em, i have shared our excitement when me ang my kids started to make the popular crazy crafty loom band making. And i promised to buy a set of it for our weekend leisure. For a practical mom like me, i consider the price when buying quality loom bands-- of course! cheaper price with good quality. Mall price is obviously pricey! Like this one that i saw in NBS, that i bought one in Alabang and saw again in Divisoria!

NBS - P116
Alabang - P75-P80
Divisoria - P25
Last Friday when I was in Manila to meet a person, i decided to go to Divisoria after. Different loom bands are everywhere! They were in the same packaging as what you can see in malls but here in a friendly pocket price. I was surprised when they also sell it in separate items, from storage box, crochet hook, loom board, clips and a per weigh bands.
This assorted metallic bands cost P30/50gms. Same with the glow in the dark bands.
The ordinary bands is P20/50gms (Divi price)
In Alabang, it cost P50/50gms.

Loom board P50 (Divi)

C clips P35/pack

Crochet hook P20

Tada! Complete in less price :)
Storage box - P160-P180
Complete Set of Loom Band - less P500
In my next blog, I will show you how exciting and interesting to make this artsy crafty loom bands..of course! --the very famous bracelets--and some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment