Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NSO Online Request

I was really amazed how fast and hassle-free of the online request for National Statistics Office documents. It was my first time to order my birth certificate as well as my marriage contract through online. Though it is also available in malls, i just tried out of curiosity to request it online and also to avoid going out (due to so much hot weather) just to apply for it and return for the release. All I want this time is to wait to deliver it at home.

To my surprise, they have meant when they said in two days delivery, and now I got what i requested! And now ready to apply for my passport! yeeha!

I got my Birth Certificate and Marriage contract in just 2 days!

If you need to have your NSO documents/ certificates and hate wasting time for long lines and you want it deliver right to your door step, this is perfect for you. They charge P350 for every document, a higher cost than the regular fee but it's all worth because you don't spend fare/gas anymore.

They deliver documents such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Contract, Death Certificate and CENOMAR nationwide, 24/7. And accept payments through credit cards, Banknet ATM and Bayad Center.

For more info, visit their website https://nsohelpline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment