Friday, December 27, 2013

My Life, My Family, My treasure

I would never know how my life became interesting until i manage my own family and raised our 3 children inversely how my parents raised us.

I could not remember very well the good times i had with my father on my childhood days since my parents spent the whole days of their lives in the market selling fruits as source for family's living at our very young age. We grew up with the care of kasambahay. My parents are very hardworking in managing their fruitstand at the market that could almost missed the days for family bonding. We grew up with the routine of waking up each day that they were not by our side, entrusting us to the care of our kasambahay (until my 1st year in HS) and coming home by night that would only be the time for having dinner altogether. But my father used to come home drunk every night. I can say that all of us with my two sibs grew up with fear to show who we really are to them because of their strict ways that we cannot even open to share our problems to them. I came out of my shell when i am with friends but very quiet when with my family. My life with them isn't interesting for me since my actions were very limited. 

When i had my own family, i promised to myself that i will run my own differently from the family which i came from. I wanted to raise my own children to grow and express themselves freely of who they really are. It was a challenge for me and find my full time mom career more interesting raising my own kids--take note! They are all boys, yes! three good looking boys with different attitudes. I honestly admit that raising my kids is not easy as one two three. The fact that my hubby is working abroad and I was only left physically and hands-on to them.
ME and kids on Family Building @ GCF South Metro

I am very thankful to God that even i grew up with an imperfect biological dad, I am blessed much to know my Heavenly God Father who unconditionally love and guide me. He  made me realized to appreciate life and find it more interesting each day. He opened my heart to forgive and ask forgiveness to people that unconsciously caused me pain; I have learned to  understand and go along respectfully to different people around me. 

Remember that a good, organised and peaceful community begins at the smallest group of society-- FAMILY.  I don't say i have perfect family, but we just carefully enjoy the lives lend by the Lord to us by living it for His glory. Hoping that my kids would bring with them the good memories of our family and learned from the not so good ones to improve more, as they go along to their own journeys until such time they raise their own future family. May the Love of God abounds us and His radiance reflects on us.

My Treasures

As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord

Joshua 24:15





2 comments:

  1. I knew it! You have a knack in writing! Glad you found your way into blogging. Cheers to a God-given life, well-spent and Holy Spirit-driven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bes! I may not be as good writer as you but i just enjoy it :) God bless!

      Delete